The Cafe Racer jacket is a vintage 1950's to 1960's inspired design when the elements of a motorcycle jacket were boiled down to the essentials. This is the right jacket for a Triumph, BSA, Harley, Kawasaki Z, or Honda CB. Of course it looks just as good without the bike!
- The cinch side belts and zippered sleeves to keep out drafts while riding a motorbike.
- Two upward slanted outside zippered chest pockets and inside buttoned pocket to keep plenty of gear while on the road
- Heavy duty vintage style zippers
- The smooth action vintage style chain pocket zipper, the heavy gage front zipper, and the distinctive sleeve zippers can all be easily gripped and zipped even while wearing riding gloves.
- Premium 100% cotton lining in the body, high quality satin in the sleeves, and heavy duty pocket linings.
- Leather facings on wear areas such as the inside armpits and leather facings on the bottom.
- Ventilation holes under the arms
- Action arm pleats for movement
- Slightly cantilevered sleeves to suit riding position
The rest just has to be seen and worn to be appreciated: The natural grain of the premium horsehide that will soften with age but will
not lose its shape. It will develop is a warm vintage patina and rugged grain as it molds to the body of the wearer
New Conmar chain pocket zipper slider (see image).