The D-Pocket Horsehide Motorcycle Jacket gets its inspiration from American and European vintage leather jackets of the 1940's to 1950's. This era was the genesis of the motorcycle jacket.
- The dual cinch side belts and zippered sleeves to keep out drafts
- Large and distinctive “pointed” D-pocket, scalloped change pocket, two exterior buttoned side pockets, and inside button pocket to keep plenty of gear while on the road
- Heavy duty vintage style zippers: Smooth action vintage style chain pocket zipper, heavy gage curving front zipper, and the distinctive sleeve zippers can all be easily gripped and zipped even while wearing riding gloves
- Genuine premium buffalo horn buttons (like those used in the past before the advent of plastic)
- Your choice of premium 100% worsted wool or cotton lining in the body, high quality satin in the sleeves, and heavy duty pocket linings
- Leather facings on wear areas such as the inside armpits and leather kidney panel
- Underarm vents for comfort
- Dual back pleats for ease of movement
- The fit of the jacket is very distinctive and stays true to vintage styling
- It slopes slightly to the front (longer in the front than the back)
- The shoulders are square and neat fitting (no saggy drop shoulders).
- Full chest area with higher armholes than most modern jackets (for a comfortable fit without looking baggy).
- Tapered waist (which can be further adjusted with the side cinch belts).
- Slight cantilever on sleeves to better suit riding position