This is a special version of our best selling D-Pocket motorcycle Jacket. We call it D-Pocket "S".
This jacket is a 1930's - 1940's inspired angled zip horsehide D-Pocket Half Belt motorcycle Jacket.
It has a classic half belt back and button cuffs.
- Cinch side belts to taper waist and keep out drafts
- Large and distinctive “pointed” D-pocket, scalloped change pocket, two exterior buttoned side pockets, and inside button pocket to keep plenty of gear while on the road
- Classic half belt back
- 30's-40's style button cuffs
- Heavy duty vintage style zippers: Smooth action vintage style chain pocket zipper and a heavy gage curving front zipper can all be easily gripped and zipped even while wearing riding gloves
- Genuine premium buffalo horn buttons (like those used in the past before the advent of plastic)
- Your choice of premium genuine worsted wool tweed or cotton lining in the body, high quality satin in the sleeves, and heavy duty pocket linings.
- Leather facings on wear areas such as the inside armpits and leather kidney panel
- Underarm vents for comfort
- Dual back pleats for ease of movement
- The fit of the jacket is very distinctive and stays true to vintage styling
- It slopes slightly to the front (longer in the front than the back)
- The shoulders are square and neat fitting (no saggy drop shoulders).
- Full chest area with higher armholes than most modern jackets (for a comfortable fit without looking baggy).
- Tapered waist (which can be further adjusted with the side cinch belts).
- Slight cantilever on sleeves to better suit riding position