The Ladies D-Pocket Jacket is a female version of our classic design. It gets its inspiration from American and European leather jackets of the 1940's to 1950's.
- The dual cinch side belts and
zippered sleeves to keep out drafts
- Large and distinctive “pointed” D-pocket, scalloped change pocket, two exterior buttoned side pockets, to keep plenty of gear while on the road
- Heavy duty vintage style zippers: Smooth action vintage style ball and chain pocket zipper, heavy gage curving front zipper, and the distinctive sleeve zippers can all be easily gripped and zipped even while wearing riding gloves
- Genuine premium buffalo horn buttons (like those used before the advent of plastic)
- Premium 100% cotton or worsted wool tweed lining in the body, high quality satin in the sleeves, and heavy duty pocket linings
- Leather facings on wear areas such as the inside armpits and leather kidney panel
- Underarm vents for comfort
- Dual back pleats for ease of movement
- The fit of the jacket is very distinctive and stays true to vintage styling
- It slopes slightly to the front (longer in the front than the back)
- The shoulders are square and neat fitting (no saggy drop shoulders).
- Full chest area with higher armholes than most modern jackets (for a comfortable fit without looking baggy).
- Tapered waist (which can be further adjusted with the side cinch belts).
- Slight cantilever on sleeves to better suit riding position