The Rider is a 1950's inspired design with racy lines and biker elements including the iconic D-pocket.
A pure breed motorcycle jacket with all the classic details.
- Leather belt and
zippered sleeves to keep out drafts
- Large and distinctive “pointed” D-pocket, scalloped change pocket, one exterior zipped side pockets, to keep plenty of gear while on the road
- Heavy duty vintage style zippers: Smooth action vintage style ball and chain pocket zipper, heavy gage curving front zipper, and the distinctive sleeve zippers can all be easily gripped and zipped even while wearing riding gloves
- Premium 100% cotton or worsted wool tweed lining in the body, high quality satin in the sleeves, and heavy duty pocket linings
- Leather facings on wear areas such as the inside armpits and leather kidney panel
- Underarm vents for comfort
- Dual back pleats for ease of movement
- The fit of the jacket is very distinctive and stays true to vintage styling
- The shoulders are square and neat fitting (no saggy drop shoulders).
- Full chest area with higher armholes than most modern jackets (for a comfortable fit without looking baggy).
- Tapered waist.
- Slight cantilever on sleeves to better suit riding position