Which elements of the jackets I can choose/personalize?
- It is not possible to customize our jackets for standard orders. Some special orders can be placed for an extra charge of $200. Please contact us for details.
Is it possible to make changes in the pattern?
- It is not possible to fully customize the patterns as this would influence the original design. If you are extremely tall or short person it is of course necessary to make changes in the sleeves length or jacket proportions. In such cases, please let us know and we will do our best to find an optimal solution. Depending on the changes, it may qualify as a standard or special order. Please be informed that jackets that have been customized cannot be returned.
Which linings are offered?
- Currently we offer cotton and wool linings . Cotton is an all season lining that keeps you warmth on cold days yet breathes when its hot. Our cotton is a heavy flannel which is soft yet durable. We also offer wool linings. Our worsted wool lining is very warm and will make for a good fall/winter jacket. Please choose your lining when ordering a jacket. You can see all available linings on the bottom of the "Leather" page.
Once I place an order, how long is the wait for my jacket?
- The normal lead time for delivery tends to be around 8 -10 weeks from order to delivery (depending on the region). We do not keep stocks so each order is made separately by our tailors which enables us to keep a high standard of quality
Where are the Pegasus Jackets made?
- The jackets are designed in France using leather from the best tannery in Japan. They are sewn in Seoul Korea under our supervision. We work with old fashioned tailors in Korea who have years of experience in making leather jackets and everything is done under our supervision using materials that we select. We are very happy that we work with people that are meticulous, reliable and truly masters of their craft.
Can I return a jacket if I am not satisfied?
- We will be able to take returns only on jackets that are unworn in any way. Please check our detailed return policy terms by clicking on the "Terms and Conditions" link below. If you need to return a jacket, please contact us within 5 days after receipt to start the return procedure. Any jacket that is worn, has signs of use, or has been altered in any way will not be accepted for returns. Special orders (i.e. custom sizes or linings) are also not eligible for returns.
How much are the shipping costs?
- Shipping is $45 for jackets and $65 for coats world wide. We use priority airmail with tracking and insurance .
© 2019 Pegasus Durable Clothing